Sunday, June 3, 2007

Maddy and MJ: Two New Joys

This weekend was a tearful one. My grandmother passed away this past week, however, as God would have it; we got two surprises. We went to Fresno to make arrangements for the funeral and stayed in my Grandmother's house as we have many times. The neighbors continued to stop by the house and tell us how much they loved her. One of the neighbors came over and informed us she had two maincoon kittens. We went to visit them and fell in love, and as you guessed, we brought them home with us. These are our two new joys: Madeleine (Maddy) and Mary Jane (MJ).


Maddy and MJ in their new bed.


Feeding Madeleine.


How cute is she?


I'm in love...


Holding the lovelies. Maddy (left) and MJ (right).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. It sounds like she was a wonderful woman who had a great impact on a lot of people.

And O my goodness!! They're soooo gorgeous! Maine Coons grow up to be super fluffy and wonderful cats.
Which brings me to my next point -- how does a cat motif sound for the Chimes office?

Cristina said...

Jenners...fun blog! Looks like mine, but different colors :) What precious little kitties. I am sure they are bringing some joy to your lives in the midst of sorrow with your sweet little Grandma...on top of other things. I love you and love the fact that we both have blogs now :) We are 2 peas in a pod, huh? Talk soon. Oh, and thanks for the comments on mine! I need more blogger friends!