Sunday, December 2, 2007

December


Hopefully I will soon be sitting similar to the above picture that was taken last Christmas.

I can't believe December is already here. It is odd to think I went to England over a month ago and I am already well into the Christmas season. Thanksgiving has passed, I have started Christmas shopping and finals are in less than a week. And to be honest, I am ready for break. I love school, chapel, Biola, the atmosphere, The Chimes, but stick a fork in me - I'm done.

I welcome the new season with open arms, maybe a tear or two that the year is almost over, but I am jumping up and down inside knowing I can rest soon.

Christmas season - welcome home!

Also, my pre-New Year resolution is that I top my blog posts in a month, so expect 13 by December 31. :) You know you lead an exciting life when a resolution is to blog more.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm a huge fan of your New Year's resolution.

And speaking of blogging, Gail and I ran across this woman's somewhat-famous blog [www.tarametblog.com] and she does "blog-offs" in which her and other bloggers get a key word or phrase and write a post about it, then see what everyone came up with.

I think we should do it sometime!!