Thursday, December 20, 2007

resume redesign

I am redesigning my resume. As of now it is rather boring and since I live in Orange County, it is getting a face lift. pun intended. I am trying to decide on one of the above fonts for my name to be typed in at the top of my resume. I'm hoping to find a font that suits me so when a possible employer looks at the resume, they say wow, that is the type of person I am looking for - a person who looks like that font, which would be me. (I know I'm crazy, but I enjoy it.) So I need opinions, because I am rather indecisive.

The rules are as following:

1. Whoever reads this must vote.

2. Select one that reminds you of me, not simply because it is pretty.

3. Feel free to state why you chose the font you did.

I am looking forward to hearing back from my 2 or 3 readers. :)

Love, Jenna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna:) I would like to say that I have been reading your blog recently and have so enjoyed it...sad part is I had to google you to find it, I lost the address. You are so cute and funny, I don't know why I didn't read more earlier...no worries though I am completely caught up. Sooo I think that this recent post sounds like something I have discussed with a certain someone before....I still say stick with the last one...love you much!

Anonymous said...

number four is my favorite.
it=you.
but number 1 is fun, just less jenna.


i think i want a blog...

Michelle said...

Definitely number 2. The first one is just a little too 80s and forceful. The third is too prim, and the last doesn't say much about your character. But number 2 is just right. The little tails are fanciful and free. I think it says, I'm elegant and yet subject to bursts of creativity.