Thursday, December 6, 2007

Overdue Photos

I never posted photos from our D.C. venture for the ACP conference. Here are my favorites.
All the girls in front of the capitol building. From left to right: Michelle, Faith, Rachelle, Nicole & Rebecca

All of us at dinner one night. They had the best restaurants in DC.

Five Guys is like East Coast In'n out..so good!

Getting excited about The Chimes online and working at the conference.

Waiting for the subway. The girls looked cute in this one, I had to share it.

One of our fuzzy friends. Isn't he cute!

The last night we were there, we took advantage of being in DC and went site-seeing.The trip was a lot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with these girls.

All photos, except the top one, were taken by Faith Martinez.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are so adorable!!
I'm especially fond of the chipmunk.

Michelle said...

PS -- did you notice the Dutch angle?

PPS -- I think you've inspired me to upload those photos from our Christmas party.