Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the Ws: smitten kitchen


So you may have seen today's W website previously on my blog, however, it is too good to not include in part of the Ws series. And that is Smitten Kitchen. If you are the least bit interested in cooking, delicious easy-to-find ingredients and surprising tastes, you will like Smitten Kitchen. 

From the basic, but most delicious cinnamon buns to the perfect recipe for hamburger buns, Deb updates her blog like website with new recipes every few days only to reader's happiness. Cooking from her tiny kitchen, she tells small tales of how she came to find the current recipe du jour and her husband Alex photographs the loveliness of it all. 

Smitten Kitchen is a wonderful website to find new and interesting recipes to spice up your life — your eating life in particular. One of her newest recipes that I am dying to try is her peach cupcakes with brown sugar frosting. I'll let you know how that goes when I attempt to make them! 

Until then, have fun cooking (or at least looking) with the Smitten Kitchen!

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Wow! have you tried making the peach pancakes yet? If you do, let me know! If not, I may have to try those myself!!! Sounds de.lish!