Wednesday, August 5, 2009

series: The W's

Dear Blog Readers (all five of you),

Beginning next Wednesday, I'll be starting a new "series" delving into the world wide web...and my favorite parts of it. Over the past year, I have just fallen in love with browsing through websites, be it paper goods shops or a photographer's website. I think you deserve to see just some of the wonderful people and things I've seen over the last year and continue to. Therefore, come back next Wednesday and I'll share with you a lovely new site that I'm sure you will adore as I do.

To start "The W's" - wednesday website wonderfulness - check out Cristina's blog and see what I was up to this past weekend in Northern California.

Much love,
Jenna

ps. Thank you for reading! And...While I'm addressing you directly, always feel free to comment on posts. Don't be shy. I like to feel loved. :)

No comments: