Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the Ws: DesignSpongeOnline

Welcome to the W's.  Today, I am introducing my new favorite daily read that Deannah recently introduced me to: designspongeonline. You may as well leave my blog right now and start reading the wonderful columns and articles on everything design. 
Each day, there are 8 to 12 posts on topics ranging from entertaining, art, interior design and even a recent column on how to write a book. Although, it works as a blog, it is similar to a website in the sense that you can search for past projects and posts on specific topics. So if you want to cook something different for dinner, browse through their recipe tab and for your weekend trips, check out their city guides for fabulous places to visit with style. 

Today is my favorite day for designsponge, as it is DIY Wednesday, aka: they post DIY projects all throughout the day. I like to call that inspiration. 

So go, now, and be inspired! 

oh, and i hope you have a lovely day. 

No comments: