Thursday, August 6, 2009

kitchen things

Our kitchen has lots of things, as most do. And by things, I mean decorative pieces, fruit baskets, blenders, coffee grinders, etc. At one point after moving in, one of my roommates finally found a home for everything. We now keep our spatulas in mason jars which I love and our blenders under the kitchen counter, which I also love. The one thing or things we did not have were nice kitchen towels.

Oh yes, we had an abundance of pink died and bleach spotted kitchen towels. But I found this unacceptable for everyday decor. So when I found these on sale at Sur La Table, I decided it was fate.



Most things involving green, stripes and matching yellow-green lemons are.

2 comments:

Megan Maples said...

yay for pretty kitchen towels! those were a must for me as well! i'm glad that you guys have finally found room for all of your things. you're apt is so cute!

Cristina said...

But what happens when those adorable towles are died pink and are bleach spotted? It will be a sad day, I'm sure. Cuteness!