Monday, June 9, 2008

best of both worlds

Last Friday I went for my second interview with Biola. The interview was with HR and I never expected to receive the job offer, but the unexpected happened and Biola offered me the position! I politely asked for the weekend to think and they said yes, however, if I accepted the position, they would love for me to start Monday!

So today I entered the work force at Biola University! I am the new Media Relations Coordinator.

I am extremely excited about this position. It was a difficult decision to not accept the offer by Heal the World, however, I asked if I could volunteer. And John, the president of the non-profit, warmly wrote back yes and he understood my decision. I am also really excited to start volunteering with HtW. My first assignment is to help create and launch their blog site...how much fun is that? :)

God always provides. Always.

4 comments:

Jenalee said...

Jenna-
I love reading your blog! It sounds like God has really provided for you!!!! Good luck witht he new job!'-Jenalee

justanotherManda said...

How exciting!! That is so amazing!

Alyssa Low said...

so proud of you love!!

babyrndeb said...

Congratulations on graduating and on the new job! How exciting to be moving on to the next step in your life!