Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yay - There's no other word for it!

Last night I made my first purchase as an employee at Anthropologie. The difference between a regular customer and employee you ask? A 40% discount! We just got in this really cute coat. I saw it when I was working in the fitting room on Monday and fell in love with it. I continued to think of it the next two days until I went into work on Wednesday and I purchased it on my break. It is really cute and will be great for going out on a chilly summer's night or perfect to wear with pretty feminine gloves in another country..say London or Paris?



Here it is in all it's glory. It's black and has such a cute cut at the bottom. There are pockets on the sides too! Photo courtesy of my Dad. :)

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Super cute coat! How much did than run you...before your discount!!! You look fabulous in it, may I add :)

Michelle said...

You are adorable!