Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm a graduate?

Yes. I made it through 4 years of college life and academia. How I did it? The only answer is God because looking back I have no idea, but it was an absolute blast. I am sad to leave Biola, but it's funny how things turn out because I will be living up there again next year. Here is a sneak peak of graduation. If you've never felt like a celebrity - go through a university graduation. It totally feels like you are one because of everyone cheering and the procession and such. It was definitely fun!

My proud parents and I.
Journalism seniors. We all handed the chair of our department a copy of The Chimes, the newspaper, when he said our names as we accepted our diploma. He had a huge stack by the end.

1 comment:

yayyitsjustin said...

that's neat you are gonna live around biola still. i'm not ready for anyone to leave. sigh. :/