Sunday, May 4, 2008

Canon SD870 IS


I have been waiting to get a point and shoot digital camera for some time. After my camera breaking in London last Fall and not being able to carry my camera in Paris in January because I pinched a nerve in my back, I decided it is ALWAYS good to have a back up.

I've been looking for the past few years and decided, although I am a Nikon owner, I love the Canon Powershots. Whenever I would pass by the camera aisle in a store, I would peruse the cameras and always end up settling that the Canon Powershot is what I wanted. Then photographer Jasmine Star posted her recommendation for a point and shoot - the Canon SD870 IS. I looked it up and it has everything I could imagine for and more.

So I took the plunge and hopefully, my new baby will come in the mail on Monday. And then I'll give you my recommendation for it. :) So excited....

4 comments:

justanotherManda said...

I got one of these yesterday! Not the same type, but same brand and genre. haha. and its brown.

babyrndeb said...

Love my little Cannon too - (almost better than my Nikon) just because it is so easy to carry around and takes great photos!

Jasmine said...

You're gonna love it! I promise! ;)

Cristina said...

so...how do you like it??? love you :)