Saturday, May 17, 2008

my new friend: Mr. P&S

I love my new camera! It is amazing! I can't believe the amount you can do with a point and shoot camera. It works great and is so easy to use! It has been going with me everywhere. Here is the first event I took it to: Spring Banquet last friday. We were able to print two of the photos in the newspaper this week too. (Normally you can't print P&S photos because of the file size/quality).

Spring Banquet was held in downtown Los Angeles just one block away from Biola's original location at 6th and Hope Street. The courtyard of Cafe Pinot and the Los Angeles library was beautiful with sky high buildings surrounding the lit trees and garden like area. My date Kyle and I went with a few friends from The Chimes staff and my roommate and her date. It was a very fun evening. (I had to reduce the quality on some of these in order to upload them...so this doesn't give full justice. :) )


Kyle and I before we left. I wore my grandmother's dress and gloves - they hadn't been worn in 30 years.

Shirley Temples in wine glasses.

Table 20. Cafe Pinot in the background.

Flower ornaments hung from the surrounding trees.

Our CD will come out in one month. Jk. We were bummed this turned out blurry. This photo and all below were taken by or courtesy of Faith Martinez on her SLR.

This is what happens when you have artsy friends. I love it.

Megan, my beautiful roommate, and I.

2 comments:

babyrndeb said...

Looks like fun! And hey school is almost out. Good luck with your finals.

Michelle said...

It's like prom, only classier! Love your pics.