Thursday, November 15, 2007

sigh of creativity


This has little relevance to my post, except it reminds me of Fall. I am extremely excited for Thanksgiving break next week.

I have the creative bug. This past week I have been editing other people's writing, answering design questions, and browsing photography sites. Although, these little things were fun, I want to spend an hour scrapbooking, sewing, painting, writing stories..anything creative of my own. In class, I spent an hour drawing a design and attempted to write a poem based on what I drew. That convinced me I needed to alot some time to be crafty. Thanksgiving break is dedicated to creativity.

Sweet dreams.

photo was taken in Kensington Palace Gardens in London, England.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Let's get crafty with the grams!!

PS -- London in the fall is gorgeous!!1