Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cont. UK Travel

So it's been almost three weeks since I came home from England and I figured I should post the remainder of day's tourism travels I had in the great UK.

Day 7
Free tour through New London Tours with most of us visitors from the states and Joel, Miah, and Melissa. This was extremely informative and fun. After, we had coffee at Cafe Nero before spending an hour or two at the National Gallery. That night we saw Mary Poppins at the theatre. Absolutely amazing!

Day 8
The musical Chicago during the day, then went back to Roehampton for a night in with Miss Liss.

Day 9
Day trip to Canterbury and cathedral. The cathredal was worth the trip! I'll post photos later. Tacos for dinner. :)

Day 10
We left for Heathrow in the morning. I had never seen a busier airport! We arrived in the states in the afternoon extremely exhausted. :)

More tales to come in further detail...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

PICTURES PICTURES PLEASE!!!