Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year

Happy January 1, 2010. Two thousand ten seemed to sneak up on me. Not that I didn't realize last night was New Year's Eve or that it obviously comes a few days after the more prominent Christmas, but I was a little shocked when I woke this morning and realized it's 2010. Perhaps it is because I made it through 2009 easier than expected or truly, I may have just been too preoccupied with life to contemplate a new year. 

However, there is one thing I've been thinking about in terms of the new year the past few weeks and that is the concept of New Year resolutions. I spent today thinking about resolutions whilst early "spring cleaning" my life and home. Tomorrow, I'll update you with an exciting (hopefully) new theory on New Year Resolutions. Until then...

You may be asking what on earth is this a photograph of? However, what it is lacks importance...the importance of the photos lies in the hopeful, white slate image edged with warmth and hope. At least, that's what I see it as...and light is pretty. 

No comments: