Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag..You're it!

I was tagged by a new friend, Deb.
The rules of this tag are easy. If I tagged you, answer the questions on your blog and tag five more people. :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was 12 on the verge of 7th grade and most likely learning about being a girl, dressing up as the spice girls with my friends and selling girl scout cookies. I believe I wanted to be an architect or a painter at that time of my life. I loved crafts! And still do!

Things on my to do list:
Get my sailing license. Live in another state or country for at least half a year. Learn to sew. Continue to grow closer to God. Learn to speak french fluently.

Bad habits:
Hm...does being stubborn count as a bad habit? Haha. Eating too much..really..I do!Sleeping through my alarm. Constantly being five minutes late to everything.

Places I have lived:Irvine, CA. Orange County, CA. Biola/La Mirada, CA

Things most people don't know about me:
I took 6 years of French. I spent at least a week every summer growing up sailing to and staying on a boat in Catalina. I am lactose intolerant. I am part Lithuanian. I have never finished a Jane Austen novel...but I am determined to soon.

Tag!
Ronalynn
Manda
Cristina
Alyssa
Michelle

3 comments:

babyrndeb said...

So fun to learn a bit more about you :) Maybe this summer you can read that Jane Austen novel.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Come to see us contemporary to grasp more information and facts in the matter of Visit us at the moment to come by more low-down and facts regarding [url=http://select.compare.com.pl]kurs manicure[/url]