Saturday, March 8, 2008

a break from my second home

The library has become my second home. With three midterms within one week of another and multiple papers due, I have dug myself a hole in the library and do not come out unless I need to eat or have some other obligation such as class or that small thing called being a journalist.

Today, two of my housemates convinced me to take a break and see Enchanted with them at the dollar theatre. (Which is no longer a dollar, but a dollar fifty). It didn't take too much convincing to be honest, considering I had been dying to see it. Now I can't wait until it comes out on video.



I absolutely loved it. It was incredibly cheesy, cute, fun and entirely disneyesque - which I love. I definitely left enchanted myself along with my two girlfriends. We sang all the way home and currently are trying to find an event in which we can wear our old prom dresses to.

Okay. So maybe I'm just looking for an event to where my princess prom dress to, but it doesn't hurt to dream, does it?

They do come true! Along with true love.

Now I just need to find my Prince Charming. The real one.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Your prince charming will come some day, punkin! Patience :) Brian and I have talked about doing something like that...really formal attire and pretty dresses! How fun would that be. Someday. Love you.