Wednesday, October 28, 2009

portraiture

My dear photographer friend Lehua lovingly spent an entire day with my family a few weeks ago. It was my grandmere's birthday and I wouldn't dare show you the last portraits my cousin and I took for her (years ago), so we decided upon the perfect gift: cousin portraits for her, new ones where we are not wearing pink, fluffy dresses.

Lehua is not only a wonderful friend to me, but an extremely talented photographer/artist and I'm not going to lie, she had some tough subjects. My cousin is a little camera shy and I'm not exactly photogenic, but Lehua did an amazing job and I know my Grandmere will love the photos. Here are a few, but sneak over to her blog to see more and check out her other work.





we walked around the tide pools for a bit. im really just a kid at heart. i love sea anenomes.







I highly recommend Lehua for any event, wedding or portrait session!

No comments: