Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the haunted victorian

Excitement, costumes, crisp air, sweets and becoming someone else. Halloween isn't simply about hallows' eve and ghouls and goblins, it's a day everyone in the world can be whoever they choose. I love almost every holiday, but Halloween always brings so much joy and excitement to me, ironically, considering the holiday should probably evoke fear or eeriness.

A weekend ago, my good friend Nicole invited a few of us to her house transformed into the Haunted Victorian for a night of chic halloween fun. It was a fun night of celebration, spooky in its own right and definitely chic.


Faith lighting the candles. Nicole actually glued the rhinestones onto the pumpkin in a pattern. Talented? Yes.



Ronalynn took the last photo of me, which I subsequently stole from Facebook. (Thank you Ronalynn!) Do I pass for an Audrey Hepburn?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You most definitely pass as Miss Hepburn :) Love the photos you took, especially the first one. I think you captured the haunted victorian feel quite well.