Saturday, August 16, 2008

Civil Forum: Senator McCain and Senator Obama

Since I won't be updating the Biola website until next week, I will use this as practice as if I was writing for an online newspaper, but will also have some personal elements that I wouldn't normally post for obvious journalistic reasons. Each post will be posted at the time designated and I will republish the blog each time I add something. This will be like a Twitter feed, not an actual article.

*So I did the above spanning the time I arrived on campus (3:00) to when I left the media room to go the "spin" room (7:00). If you saw my blog during that time, it read like a timeline and was awesome. However, it took up the length of a football field. Therefore I will edit and condense my notes in case anyone actually wants to read them and republish this post tomorrow.

ps. Being part of the media at this event was amazing! I loved it and can't wait to write about it. God handed me a gift without me realizing it.

No comments: