Thursday, July 24, 2008

sweet kylie

I was finally able to meet Kylie Capri Wood a few weekends ago when I went to visit Cristina and Brian in Northern California. Kylie was born in April so I was so excited to finally meet this precious baby girl. The trip was extremely fun. I always enjoy getting to see Cristina and Brian's life in NorCal and catch up in person rather than through email and the phone. Here are some photos of sweet Kylie and my trip. I had a hard time choosing, as you will see, Kylie is always adorable and photogenic!


I couldn't get over her tiny hands and feet.

I love this.

Beautiful Half Moon Bay. We took a picnic lunch and walked on the beach.

Jacob being cute.

Cristina graciously let me hold her most the weekend.

In downtown Danville.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your photos are incredible Jenna! I love the baby feet one!
And I'm very jealous of your eyelashes in that one shot. What mascara are you using these days?