Monday, April 7, 2008

loved, blessed, whatever you want to call it..it was good.

The view from the backyard of our resort house.

I turned the big two two on March 26 which was beautifully over spring break. I rang in officially being in my twenties with two of my best friends and it was absolutely delightful.

My good friends Courtney and Megan and I were in Palm Desert and they did everything they could have to make my birthday special. They made me breakfast in the morning (I was not allowed in the kitchen), and let me decide our plans for the day. They also took me out to dinner that night for dinner at Las Casuelas - a fabulous mexican restaurant in Palm Springs. And there was a live band to add to the fun. I am so blessed and thankful for them - not simply because they gave me the wonderful birthday gift of making me feel loved - but because they are wonderful amazing grace giving friends. Thanks girls for a fabulous day (and weekend in Palm Desert)!

1 comment:

babyrndeb said...

happy birthday to you!!