Sunday, April 20, 2008

kylie capri


I called my best friend Cristina last Friday to chat and catch up. Her husband Brian answered the phone.
"Hi Brian. What are you up to?"
"Cristina's in labor."
"Wait. What?"
Then he laughs.
"Brian, that's not something to joke about."
"I'm not kidding."
"Wait. Really?"
Cristina went into labor last Friday three weeks early. Kylie Capri Wood was born around 3:45 p.m. at 5 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 in. I was ecstatic for the happy family and this is as close as I will come to being an aunt - until I'm married. I haven't seen her in person yet, but she sure is adorable in photos.

Welcome to the world Kylie and congratulations Brian and Cristina! :) I love you all!

I definitely stole the photo from Janet, Brian's sister, who is an awesome photographer. So thanks Janet!

No comments: