Saturday, February 16, 2008

Paris

Finally, I am shedding some light on my Paris travels. Before I begin, here is my favorite photo of the entire trip and it is one of the first I took. I was extremely lucky because less than five minutes later the lighting was completely different.



I decided the best way to begin the stories would be to share my first journal entries. Enjoy.

30. December. 6:08 a.m.

I've been dreaming of the day I would take my first steps off a plane into Paris. I am now approximately 16 minutes away from those steps and I think it finally hit me that I made it! I will be in Paris fulfilling the dream I had in fourth grade and held onto until now and forever. I only hope my time here is as good, no amazing, marvelous, wonderful as I have always imagined that city of lights to be.

9:30 a.m.

The moment we didn't have to wait long for while here, but I have been waiting for years to have - my first glimpse of le tour d'eiffel. It was absolutely beautiful. The sun was just rising and the lighting was perfect. See the photo above. :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

this photo is amazing!!!! dreamy...wonder...i LOVE it.
miss you dear one