Saturday, September 29, 2007

Soft & Cozy

My mom came to visit me at work today and she brought a surprise. Besides the Crest Whitestrips, she brought me the softest, cutest slippers ever - lamb slippers, as pictured below.

Here is the funny part. A week ago, I was standing in Courtney and Rachel's room and Rachel came out of their walk in closet wearing the cutest slippers ever - the same ones as above. I fell in love with them and asked Rach how much they were and so on. I was thinking about buying them so naturally when I pulled them out of the cute package today, I was delighted. My mom had no idea too. She had bought a pair for herself and thought I would like them as well. Turns out I had already!

Walking around the house is much more cozy now...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Bring them to DC!! All the boys that will be hanging out in our hotel room will think they're amusing!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.