Monday, December 7, 2009

quoted

This may be completely self-serving, but I thought it was a bit fun when I googled my name tonight (admit it, you've done this before too) to see that I was a "Quote of the Moment" on this person's blog. Although, I do owe the fact that I was quoted at all to my friend, Brett, due to his article, Short Attention Span Faith, published in Relevant's September issue. I'm glad someone thinks I have something intelligent to contribute to this changing world. I'm usually quoting others in my own articles. :)

And for more fun, I was quoted as Biola's spokeswoman in
this article published Saturday. Too funny. And since posts are always better with pictures, here is one of Wheaton's chapel, Brett's alma mater, from my trip to Illinois.


(You should definitely check out Brett's most recent post on hipster Christmas gifts...even if you have no hipster friends to buy for, the list is most entertaining.)

No comments: