Thursday, October 16, 2008

berry cool

This is my Blackberry. My office bought it for me about a month ago. I still have yet to master the tiny full keyboard and Cheesecake Factory size menu of options, but I am slowly learning. Since I was still attached to my pretty white slider phone at the time, I still have two phones. However, I came to the realization that I wouldn't have to pay a phone bill which would save nearly $1,000 per year if I solely used the new black contraption given to me - for free.

Tonight, I went onto my Cingular account to see how much I was actually paying and if it was worth it. How much was I spending and how much was I using? Well, I found I was spending too much. I have 4,812 rollover minutes!!! 4,812. I didn't cancel my plan (still in love with the angelic white phone and number), but I did lower it so I'm paying $20 less per month.

It's a start and I'll grow accustomed to the berry soon.

1 comment:

justanotherManda said...

i got a new cell phone here, and i kept my old one. i could have just switched out the chip, but then when i got home my cell phone bill would be enormously more expensive than it is now. so i'm with you in the world of two cell phones. unfortunately, my new one is a step down, not up, like yours.