Sunday, March 14, 2010

oh yes, the last month

February, where did you go. You seemed to be here for so long, yet I seemed to be somewhere else...trapped in a time warp, perhaps? Or maybe under a pile of books? Or in Wonderland? I wish the last was true. Or the second too. Well, wherever I was, which I probably will uncover for you in new posts, I have found myself here wondering about my lack of blogging abilities in March. Never the less, I have returned. 

If this was nonsense, know it is not you. 

Happy Sunday, blog folks. Jenna is back. Yes, in third person too. 

ps. i took this photo on my iPhone while driving and kind of love it. dangerous or victorious?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Neither. I would say "new beginnings," but the kind that hurt at first. (I'm referring to your picture question). Haha ... Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I say victorious!